Bugaboo Fox3 Stroller CompleteThe ultimate all terrain stroller
- Smooth strolling with advanced 4-wheel suspension: The iconic central joint paired with 4-wheel suspension and large puncture proof wheels make for a smooth, steady ride perfect for long, undisturbed naps.
- Fingertip push: The Bugaboo Fox 3 is so responsive you’re ready to go with just a touch. Explore off the beaten path outdoors or navigate sidewalk rush hour with the same amount of easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Advanced breezy pram body: The spacious pram body has a new ventilation system that will make your newborn comfortable by helping them regulate their natural body temperature and keep them curious with a sneak peak of what's going on outside.
- Aerated 3D comfort mattress: The high performance mattress that's naturally sleep-inducing. With an advanced 3D mesh which enhances breathability, it helps regulate your baby's body temperature, so they're comfortable no matter the weather.
- Quick-click harness, and shoulder pads: Your growing baby will be clear for take-off in just a few seconds. Because the super soft shoulder pads, a 5-point buckle, and secure straps that can be fastened independently make the Fox 3 one of the safest seats in town.
- Refreshed aesthetics for cleaner look: The new range of colors are more than just colors. They're an invitation to explore the world together with your growing family. The stormy blue canopy feels like an adventure by the beach while the forest green footmuff might inspire you to find a secret spot for an impromptu picnic.
- Full coverage sun canopy
- Soft touch, super strong fabrics
- Strong and sturdy, yet light
- Nimbler & sleek design
- Suitable from birth to toddler
- Easy one-piece, self-standing fold in any configuration - or an even smaller two-piece fold
- Chassis including wheels
- Seat frame, seat hardware including footrest, seat fabric
- Comfort harness
- Rotating carry handle
- Sun canopy wires, sun canopy clamps, sun canopy (with peek-a-boo)
- Wheel caps
- Underseat basket
- Rain cover
- Pram body fabric, apron
- Pram body bottom
- Mattress foam, aerated inlay, mattress cover
- Pram body stiffeners
Order shipments require 2 to 7 business days to reach their destination with the exception of some remote areas and special orders. Deliveries do not occur on weekends or statutory holidays. We do not deliver outside of Canada. Additional charges may apply for deliveries to areas outside of the Greater Toronto Area and for oversized items. If additional charges apply, we will contact the customer before processing the order. Additional charges may also apply for multiple delivery attempts.
When receiving a delivery:
1. The customer or their proxy must be present to receive, inspect and sign for the delivery if a signature is required.
2. Before signing for the package(s), the customer must ensure receipt of the proper number of packages and inspect the condition of the package(s). If there are any damages or shortages, the customer must make sure these are noted by the carrier in writing before accepting the delivery.
3. Packages must be promptly opened and checked to ensure that the correct items were shipped.
4. In the event of any damage during shipping, email email@example.com with a description of the damage, photographs and the order number.
*Please see below for information regarding Defective Item Returns.
The customer must email any requested changes or cancellations of orders to firstname.lastname@example.org. Changed or cancelled orders will then be confirmed via email. We cannot guarantee that changes to or cancellations of online orders can be made once they are processed, however we will do our best to accommodate any requested changes prior to shipping. In the event that an order cannot be changed or cancelled, please refer to our return policy.
BB Buggy reserves the right to cancel any order if the customer’s billing information cannot be verified or does not coincide with the delivery address. We reserve the right not to release an order for in-store pickup if the customer’s identification and address cannot be verified.
Final sale items, discounted items, promotional items, floor models, gift baskets, special orders, replacement parts and merchandise which does not meet certain criteria cannot be returned or exchanged. Please see our detailed list of final sale items below.
Refunds will be issued via the original payment method. Customers returning items with a gift receipt will be issued a store credit.
BB Buggy offers refunds within 14 days from the date of purchase and 30 days for exchange or store credit on most products bought in-store with the original sales receipt.
Products returned with a gift receipt have 30 days for exchange or store credit from the date of purchase.
BB Buggy offers refunds within 14 days from the date of delivery for most products bought online.
Refunds take 3 to 5 business days to process and 5 to 10 business days for the refund amount to appear back on the customer’s account. In the case of a gift return, it will take 3 to 5 business days to process and issue an online credit for the return.
When returning items:
1. The customer must log in to their account to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This number is used to track the return and must be referenced in all communications.
2. The customer must wait for a member of our online team to confirm the return via email with instructions for returning the package.
3. The RMA number must be written on the outside of each package. Returns must be shipped through an insurable method. The customer must email email@example.com when the package has been shipped and provide a tracking number. Please ship to:
BB Buggy Warehouse
1200 Castlefield Ave., Lower East
4. The customer also has the option of bringing a return accompanied by the RMA number to any of our store locations. If the customer wishes to make an exchange in the store, this must be pre-arranged through our online team.
5. The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs for unwanted items. Items not meeting the criteria stated below and therefore deemed non-returnable will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
RETURNABLE ITEM CRITERIA
Merchandise being returned must meet the following criteria:
Returned items not meeting these criteria are subject to a 25% or more restocking fee depending on the condition of the returned items. BB Buggy reserves the right to refuse any returns that do not meet these criteria.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Due to safety and hygienic reasons, the following products are deemed final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged once purchased:
DEFECTIVE ITEM RETURNS
Customers can return a defective item which was purchased in-store and was not deemed a final sale item if they provide the original sales receipt or gift receipt. Once the return is approved, the customer will receive an equivalent replacement item.
Customers returning a defective item that was deemed final sale must first contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to proceed with their return. Final sale items which are defective follow separate protocols depending on the defect and manufacturer’s policy and therefore must be dealt with on an individual basis. Defective final sale items will not be accepted in-store without prior approval and an RMA number.
Customers must notify us of a defective product within 3 business days from the date of delivery. We recommend that the customer email email@example.com with a description of the defective item, photographs and the order number.
Once the return is approved, the customer must follow the procedure for returning online purchases outlined above. We will cover the cost of return shipping for a defective item and provide an equivalent replacement item. The customer also has the option of bringing the defective item with the RMA number to any of our store locations. If the customer wishes to make an exchange in the store, this must be pre-arranged through our online team. This procedure applies to both returnable and final sale items.
Customers who purchase merchandise with a warranty are required to contact the particular manufacturer for details.
BB Buggy reserves the right to make changes to this policy without notice.