Maxi Cosi Lila Stroller
Your arms carry. They support. They lift. They love. But they can?t do everything alone. The Lila? Stroller lets you do what you need to do, while your baby rests in the next best place, after your arms.Comfort that Stands Out
For you, comfort is the peace of mind knowing your little one is cozy and secure. That?s why we teamed up with pediatricians to develop the ShapeOfYou newborn inlay, made especially for Lila. This ergonomic memory foam inlay reduces the space around the body providing your baby with a feeling of security. The cushion also lifts the legs into a natural position, helping to reduce reflux. The shaped cavity reduces pressure under the head thereby helping to prevent flat-head syndrome.And once your baby has grown out of the newborn inlay, the reversible seat cushion will keep your little one comfortable throughout the seasons, with a breathable 3D mesh fabric for the summer and a soft fleece fabric for the winter.
The generous canopy and integrated full coverage privacy shade creates a unique sheltering atmosphere for your baby, providing a private space free from glaring sun, pesky insects or nosy neighbors. When your little one needs a quick nap, Lila turns into a carriage using only one hand, so you won?t wake up your baby.
While on the move, the adjustable handlebar makes it easy for parents of different heights to maneuver, and the lightweight innovative SmoothRide all-wheel suspension makes it a breeze to navigate long strolls.Flexibility that Matters
As a busy parent, you?re constantly adapting to meet your child?s ever-changing needs. And now your stroller can do the same. We understand how important it is to stay connected with your little one, and the modular seat is designed to face you for eye-to-eye contact or the road ahead for those curious toddler years. For times when you?d rather not disturb your little one after a car ride, you can easily connect a Mico infant car seat. And if you?re expecting your second, adding the duo kit (sold seperatly) allows the stroller to accommodate your baby and toddler at the same time.Accessories that Make Life Easier
Luckily, Lila comes with everything you need, including a parent cup holder, boot cover, rain shield and Mico car seat adaptors. And with the removable tote basket, you can be confident that you have what you need on every family outing.
- Easily switches from a single to duo stroller by adding either a Mico infant car seat or second seat (sold separately)
- Duo mode allows for various riding configurations to accommodate baby and toddler at the same time
- Modular, multi-position reclining seat for parent- or road-facing positions
- Carriage mode with the touch of a button for comfy, lie-flat napping on the go
- ShapeOfYou ergonomic newborn inlay designed with memory foam for added support
- Reversible seat cushion for warm and cool climates; machine washable for an easy clean
- Generous UPF 50+ canopy with integrated mesh privacy shade keeps baby protected
- Adjustable push-bar handle makes strolling more comfortable for you
- One-hand flat fold allows for a free second hand
- Removable tote basket makes it easier to carry your belongings
- SmoothRide innovative tire technology with all-wheel suspension
- Boot cover keeps baby warm and cozy in carriage mode
- Compatible with Mico infant car seats using the included adapters
- Additional accessories include: bumper bar, parent cup holder, rain shield, thermo seat cushion, removable tote and car seat adapters
Order shipments require 2 to 7 business days to reach their destination with the exception of some remote areas and special orders. Deliveries do not occur on weekends or statutory holidays. We do not deliver outside of Canada. Additional charges may apply for deliveries to areas outside of the Greater Toronto Area and for oversized items. If additional charges apply, we will contact the customer before processing the order. Additional charges may also apply for multiple delivery attempts.
When receiving a delivery:
1. The customer or their proxy must be present to receive, inspect and sign for the delivery if a signature is required.
2. Before signing for the package(s), the customer must ensure receipt of the proper number of packages and inspect the condition of the package(s). If there are any damages or shortages, the customer must make sure these are noted by the carrier in writing before accepting the delivery.
3. Packages must be promptly opened and checked to ensure that the correct items were shipped.
4. In the event of any damage during shipping, email email@example.com with a description of the damage, photographs and the order number.
*Please see below for information regarding Defective Item Returns.
The customer must email any requested changes or cancellations of orders to firstname.lastname@example.org. Changed or cancelled orders will then be confirmed via email. We cannot guarantee that changes to or cancellations of online orders can be made once they are processed, however we will do our best to accommodate any requested changes prior to shipping. In the event that an order cannot be changed or cancelled, please refer to our return policy.
BB Buggy reserves the right to cancel any order if the customer’s billing information cannot be verified or does not coincide with the delivery address. We reserve the right not to release an order for in-store pickup if the customer’s identification and address cannot be verified.
Final sale items, discounted items, promotional items, floor models, gift baskets, special orders, replacement parts and merchandise which does not meet certain criteria cannot be returned or exchanged. Please see our detailed list of final sale items below.
Refunds will be issued via the original payment method. Customers returning items with a gift receipt will be issued a store credit.
BB Buggy offers refunds within 14 days from the date of purchase and 30 days for exchange or store credit on most products bought in-store with the original sales receipt.
Products returned with a gift receipt have 30 days for exchange or store credit from the date of purchase.
BB Buggy offers refunds within 14 days from the date of delivery for most products bought online.
Refunds take 3 to 5 business days to process and 5 to 10 business days for the refund amount to appear back on the customer’s account. In the case of a gift return, it will take 3 to 5 business days to process and issue an online credit for the return.
When returning items:
1. The customer must log in to their account to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This number is used to track the return and must be referenced in all communications.
2. The customer must wait for a member of our online team to confirm the return via email with instructions for returning the package.
3. The RMA number must be written on the outside of each package. Returns must be shipped through an insurable method. The customer must email email@example.com when the package has been shipped and provide a tracking number. Please ship to:
BB Buggy Warehouse
1200 Castlefield Ave., Lower East
4. The customer also has the option of bringing a return accompanied by the RMA number to any of our store locations. If the customer wishes to make an exchange in the store, this must be pre-arranged through our online team.
5. The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs for unwanted items. Items not meeting the criteria stated below and therefore deemed non-returnable will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
RETURNABLE ITEM CRITERIA
Merchandise being returned must meet the following criteria:
Returned items not meeting these criteria are subject to a 25% or more restocking fee depending on the condition of the returned items. BB Buggy reserves the right to refuse any returns that do not meet these criteria.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Due to safety and hygienic reasons, the following products are deemed final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged once purchased:
DEFECTIVE ITEM RETURNS
Customers can return a defective item which was purchased in-store and was not deemed a final sale item if they provide the original sales receipt or gift receipt. Once the return is approved, the customer will receive an equivalent replacement item.
Customers returning a defective item that was deemed final sale must first contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to proceed with their return. Final sale items which are defective follow separate protocols depending on the defect and manufacturer’s policy and therefore must be dealt with on an individual basis. Defective final sale items will not be accepted in-store without prior approval and an RMA number.
Customers must notify us of a defective product within 3 business days from the date of delivery. We recommend that the customer email email@example.com with a description of the defective item, photographs and the order number.
Once the return is approved, the customer must follow the procedure for returning online purchases outlined above. We will cover the cost of return shipping for a defective item and provide an equivalent replacement item. The customer also has the option of bringing the defective item with the RMA number to any of our store locations. If the customer wishes to make an exchange in the store, this must be pre-arranged through our online team. This procedure applies to both returnable and final sale items.
Customers who purchase merchandise with a warranty are required to contact the particular manufacturer for details.
BB Buggy reserves the right to make changes to this policy without notice.