- Cargo Pod Diaper Bag: When you need to jump on that flight, or valet park your stroller, you can quickly take your baby's stuff along with our patent-pending removable Cargo Pod
- Nested Folding for Small Car Trunks : Our stroller seat efficiently nests over our stroller?s compact 3D fold to fit even small car trunk
- One-Handed Stroller Fold -When it comes to folding, most strollers leave you scratching your head, or calling an engineer - with our Stroller Frame, a one-handed twist and lift will do
- Snack Tray with Lid : Our removable snack tray is food-safe (BPA-free and PVC-free) and dishwasher-safe, and it's even shaped to hold sippy cups with handles
- State-of-the-Art Ventilation System:Built-in air conditioning in the stroller seat design keeps your baby cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- 3DRotation?: ergonomically rotate-and-recline in one fluid motion
- innovative QuadShock? suspension gives your baby a smooth ride & hassle-free no-pump tires
- built-in cupholder and key tray
- UV sunshade with Paparazzi Shield?
- Stroller Frame can stand on its own when folded or be towed with Stroller Seat G2 when folded
- one-hand lengthening footrest
- seat also docks and rotates on Rocker
- works with Orbit Baby Sidekick Stroller Board, Stroller Travel Bag, Green Edition Footmuff (sizes Small and Large), Weather Pack (size Large), and Stroller Panniers
Orbit Stroller G2
State-of-the-art strolling: revolutionary comfort and convenience features for parents and children alike.
WATCH THE VIDEO
(Please refer to the pictures below and movie clip above)
- Stroller Frame G2
- Stroller Seat G2
- Cargo Pod
- Reversible infant insert
- Detachable support bar
- Detachable snack tray
- 5 Point Hardness
- weight rating: for use from birth to 40 lbs (18 kg)
- Stroller Seat G2 dimensions: interior height: 21 in; interior width: 13.5 in
- Stroller Frame G2 dimensions: handlebar heights: 40-46.5 in; width (unfolded): 24 in; folded: 32.5L x 15.5W x 13H in
- Stroller Seat + Stroller Frame folded together: 32.5L x 15.5W x 14H in
product weights: Stroller Seat: 10 lbs (4.5 kg); Stroller Frame: 16 lbs (7 kg)
- U.S.Pat.No. 7,338,122, 7,559,606, 7,789,413 and D592,109. Other U.S. Patents Pending. European Patent Application No. 05751808.6.
- Stroller Seat G2 and Stroller Frame G2 also sold separately; Stroller Frame G2 also included in Stroller Travel System G2 package
- includes 2-year Limited Warranty
- orbitgreen? : Certified Fabric - the world?s first stroller with all fabrics and foams certified safe by Oeko-Tex? Standard 100, ensuring they are healthier for your baby and better for the environment
- our snack tray and lid are made of a food-safe and dishwasher-safe material, polypropylene, that is both BPA-free and PVC-free
One handed Stroller Fold
Orbit Baby continues to lead the baby gear industry by incorporating innovative parent-friendly and baby-friendly features.
Designed with parents in mind, Orbit's Stroller has a true one-handed fold. Simply by twisting and lifting with one hand on the Stroller, the Stroller frame collapses compactly in all three dimensions to fit in even the smallest car trunks. What's more, instead of you ending up bent to the ground, this backsaving motion leaves you standing with Stroller in hand, ready to go.
With our modular approach to baby gear, you can accumulate a lot less gear for family travel. Our system is sensibly designed to grow as your baby grows: just swap out your Orbit seat and keep using the rest of your durable system. From a newborn infant to a toddler, from a walk in the park to a trek through the airport, you can adapt your Orbit travel system to accommodate life?s roller-coaster.
Full Coverage Paparazzi Shield?
We know that parents want to protect their little ones from harsh sun, wind, drizzle and germs, especially during naps. With Orbit Baby, there's no need to throw a blanket over your baby - simply pull down the Paparazzi Shield sunshade extension for nearly 100% UVA and UVB blockage and lightweight, breathable protection for your baby.
Ergonomic Handling for Parents
Orbit Baby seats are designed so that parents can easily carry, rotate, and undock them without moving the position of their hands. The ergonomically-located side levers make it easy to dock & rotate in one back-saving motion. And unlike other infant car seats that can only be carried lengt
Order shipments require 2 to 7 business days to reach their destination with the exception of some remote areas and special orders. Deliveries do not occur on weekends or statutory holidays. We do not deliver outside of Canada. Additional charges may apply for deliveries to areas outside of the Greater Toronto Area and for oversized items. If additional charges apply, we will contact the customer before processing the order. Additional charges may also apply for multiple delivery attempts.
When receiving a delivery:
1. The customer or their proxy must be present to receive, inspect and sign for the delivery if a signature is required.
2. Before signing for the package(s), the customer must ensure receipt of the proper number of packages and inspect the condition of the package(s). If there are any damages or shortages, the customer must make sure these are noted by the carrier in writing before accepting the delivery.
3. Packages must be promptly opened and checked to ensure that the correct items were shipped.
4. In the event of any damage during shipping, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the damage, photographs and the order number.
*Please see below for information regarding Defective Item Returns.
The customer must email any requested changes or cancellations of orders to email@example.com. Changed or cancelled orders will then be confirmed via email. We cannot guarantee that changes to or cancellations of online orders can be made once they are processed, however we will do our best to accommodate any requested changes prior to shipping. In the event that an order cannot be changed or cancelled, please refer to our return policy.
BB Buggy reserves the right to cancel any order if the customer’s billing information cannot be verified or does not coincide with the delivery address. We reserve the right not to release an order for in-store pickup if the customer’s identification and address cannot be verified.
Final sale items, discounted items, promotional items, floor models, gift baskets, special orders, replacement parts and merchandise which does not meet certain criteria cannot be returned or exchanged. Please see our detailed list of final sale items below.
Refunds will be issued via the original payment method. Customers returning items with a gift receipt will be issued a store credit.
BB Buggy offers refunds within 14 days from the date of purchase and 30 days for exchange or store credit on most products bought in-store with the original sales receipt.
Products returned with a gift receipt have 30 days for exchange or store credit from the date of purchase.
BB Buggy offers refunds within 14 days from the date of delivery for most products bought online.
Refunds take 3 to 5 business days to process and 5 to 10 business days for the refund amount to appear back on the customer’s account. In the case of a gift return, it will take 3 to 5 business days to process and issue an online credit for the return.
When returning items:
1. The customer must log in to their account to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This number is used to track the return and must be referenced in all communications.
2. The customer must wait for a member of our online team to confirm the return via email with instructions for returning the package.
3. The RMA number must be written on the outside of each package. Returns must be shipped through an insurable method. The customer must email firstname.lastname@example.org when the package has been shipped and provide a tracking number. Please ship to:
BB Buggy Warehouse
1200 Castlefield Ave., Lower East
4. The customer also has the option of bringing a return accompanied by the RMA number to any of our store locations. If the customer wishes to make an exchange in the store, this must be pre-arranged through our online team.
5. The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs for unwanted items. Items not meeting the criteria stated below and therefore deemed non-returnable will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
RETURNABLE ITEM CRITERIA
Merchandise being returned must meet the following criteria:
Returned items not meeting these criteria are subject to a 25% or more restocking fee depending on the condition of the returned items. BB Buggy reserves the right to refuse any returns that do not meet these criteria.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Due to safety and hygienic reasons, the following products are deemed final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged once purchased:
DEFECTIVE ITEM RETURNS
Customers can return a defective item which was purchased in-store and was not deemed a final sale item if they provide the original sales receipt or gift receipt. Once the return is approved, the customer will receive an equivalent replacement item.
Customers returning a defective item that was deemed final sale must first contact email@example.com for information on how to proceed with their return. Final sale items which are defective follow separate protocols depending on the defect and manufacturer’s policy and therefore must be dealt with on an individual basis. Defective final sale items will not be accepted in-store without prior approval and an RMA number.
Customers must notify us of a defective product within 3 business days from the date of delivery. We recommend that the customer email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the defective item, photographs and the order number.
Once the return is approved, the customer must follow the procedure for returning online purchases outlined above. We will cover the cost of return shipping for a defective item and provide an equivalent replacement item. The customer also has the option of bringing the defective item with the RMA number to any of our store locations. If the customer wishes to make an exchange in the store, this must be pre-arranged through our online team. This procedure applies to both returnable and final sale items.
Customers who purchase merchandise with a warranty are required to contact the particular manufacturer for details.
BB Buggy reserves the right to make changes to this policy without notice.