Built for adventure, Stokke Trailz takes you wherever you want to go – in all seasons. Like all Stokke strollers, the carry cot and seat positions of new Stokke Trailz lift your baby higher to encourage connection between parent and child. Superior manoeuvrability and effortless steering secure a smooth ride for your little one.
- Strong and robust construction.
- Can be used with carry cot, stroller seat and car seats.
- 3 parent facing positions: sleep, rest and active, and 2 forward facing positions: rest and active.
- Lockable swivel front wheels and the adjustable, ergonomic handle ensures superior manoeuvrability.
- Large, waterproof shoppping basket prevents content from getting wet and dirty.
- Easy and compact folding.
- High carry cot and stroller seat position brings the baby closer to mum and dad.
- Spacious carry cot with soft interior lining provides a comfortable environment for the baby.
- Soft, padded seat with an extra cushion that reduces the seat depth to fit the smallest babies.
- Adjustable ergonomic foot rest on the seat eliminates dangling feet.
- Ventilation in hood improves the air quality and reduces the risk of moisture inside the carry cot and stroller seat.
- Ergonomic height and angle adjustable handle provides a wide range of positions.
- Stokke® offers Car Seat Adaptors making it possible to use selected models of car seats made by other manufacturers.
- Stokke Trailz chassis
- Stokke Stroller Seat
Always ready for an adventure
- Chassis weight in kg/lbs: 9.8/21.6
- Seat weight in kg/lbs: 3.8/8.3
- Chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 95.5x127x62/37.6x50x24.4
- Folded chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 95x50x62
- Carry cot weight in kg/lbs: 4.8/10.6
- Chassis with carry cot dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 102.5x129x62
- Folded chassis with carry cot dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 104.5x60x62
- Seat suitable for weight in kg/lbs: From 6 months to 15kg/33lb worldwide.
- Maximum storage load in shopping basket in kg/lbs:: 10/22
- Materials: Chassis: Aluminium and plastics. The upholstery is made of polyester and polyurethane, the transparent rain cover is made of phtalate free PVC. The mosquito net is made of polyester mesh and the shopping basket is made of PVC/polyester filament.
- Must be washed separately!
- When washing the baby insert, remove the inside cushion before washing.
- Canopy and visor can only be hand washed separately. Unzip the visor and remove the front rib from the canopy before washing.
- Seat lining, back cover and harness protectors can be machine washed at 40 Degrees Celsius/ 104 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Seat rail padding can be washed at 30 Degrees Celsius/ 86 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Shopping bag and diaper bag can only be wiped with a clean damp cloth. Be sure to remove excess water.
- See the user guide for further instructions.
- The stroller should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning.
- All technical solutions are hidden in the chassis making it easy to clean and maintain.
Order shipments require 2 to 7 business days to reach their destination with the exception of some remote areas and special orders. Deliveries do not occur on weekends or statutory holidays. We do not deliver outside of Canada. Additional charges may apply for deliveries to areas outside of the Greater Toronto Area and for oversized items. If additional charges apply, we will contact the customer before processing the order. Additional charges may also apply for multiple delivery attempts.
When receiving a delivery:
1. The customer or their proxy must be present to receive, inspect and sign for the delivery if a signature is required.
2. Before signing for the package(s), the customer must ensure receipt of the proper number of packages and inspect the condition of the package(s). If there are any damages or shortages, the customer must make sure these are noted by the carrier in writing before accepting the delivery.
3. Packages must be promptly opened and checked to ensure that the correct items were shipped.
4. In the event of any damage during shipping, email email@example.com with a description of the damage, photographs and the order number.
*Please see below for information regarding Defective Item Returns.
The customer must email any requested changes or cancellations of orders to firstname.lastname@example.org. Changed or cancelled orders will then be confirmed via email. We cannot guarantee that changes to or cancellations of online orders can be made once they are processed, however we will do our best to accommodate any requested changes prior to shipping. In the event that an order cannot be changed or cancelled, please refer to our return policy.
BB Buggy reserves the right to cancel any order if the customer’s billing information cannot be verified or does not coincide with the delivery address. We reserve the right not to release an order for in-store pickup if the customer’s identification and address cannot be verified.
Final sale items, discounted items, promotional items, floor models, gift baskets, special orders, replacement parts and merchandise which does not meet certain criteria cannot be returned or exchanged. Please see our detailed list of final sale items below.
Refunds will be issued via the original payment method. Customers returning items with a gift receipt will be issued a store credit.
BB Buggy offers refunds within 14 days from the date of purchase and 30 days for exchange or store credit on most products bought in-store with the original sales receipt.
Products returned with a gift receipt have 30 days for exchange or store credit from the date of purchase.
BB Buggy offers refunds within 14 days from the date of delivery for most products bought online.
Refunds take 3 to 5 business days to process and 5 to 10 business days for the refund amount to appear back on the customer’s account. In the case of a gift return, it will take 3 to 5 business days to process and issue an online credit for the return.
When returning items:
1. The customer must log in to their account to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This number is used to track the return and must be referenced in all communications.
2. The customer must wait for a member of our online team to confirm the return via email with instructions for returning the package.
3. The RMA number must be written on the outside of each package. Returns must be shipped through an insurable method. The customer must email email@example.com when the package has been shipped and provide a tracking number. Please ship to:
BB Buggy Warehouse
1200 Castlefield Ave., Lower East
4. The customer also has the option of bringing a return accompanied by the RMA number to any of our store locations. If the customer wishes to make an exchange in the store, this must be pre-arranged through our online team.
5. The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs for unwanted items. Items not meeting the criteria stated below and therefore deemed non-returnable will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
RETURNABLE ITEM CRITERIA
Merchandise being returned must meet the following criteria:
Returned items not meeting these criteria are subject to a 25% or more restocking fee depending on the condition of the returned items. BB Buggy reserves the right to refuse any returns that do not meet these criteria.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Due to safety and hygienic reasons, the following products are deemed final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged once purchased:
DEFECTIVE ITEM RETURNS
Customers can return a defective item which was purchased in-store and was not deemed a final sale item if they provide the original sales receipt or gift receipt. Once the return is approved, the customer will receive an equivalent replacement item.
Customers returning a defective item that was deemed final sale must first contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to proceed with their return. Final sale items which are defective follow separate protocols depending on the defect and manufacturer’s policy and therefore must be dealt with on an individual basis. Defective final sale items will not be accepted in-store without prior approval and an RMA number.
Customers must notify us of a defective product within 3 business days from the date of delivery. We recommend that the customer email email@example.com with a description of the defective item, photographs and the order number.
Once the return is approved, the customer must follow the procedure for returning online purchases outlined above. We will cover the cost of return shipping for a defective item and provide an equivalent replacement item. The customer also has the option of bringing the defective item with the RMA number to any of our store locations. If the customer wishes to make an exchange in the store, this must be pre-arranged through our online team. This procedure applies to both returnable and final sale items.
Customers who purchase merchandise with a warranty are required to contact the particular manufacturer for details.
BB Buggy reserves the right to make changes to this policy without notice.