Aden + Anais Organic Sleeping Bag
Impossible for little legs to kick off, our GOTS certified sleeping bag keeps them feeling comfy + secure when transitioning out of a swaddle. Made to wear over pj's, organic baby sleep sacks eliminate the need for unsafe loose blankets in the crib. They're crafted from lightweight breathable 100% organic cotton muslin for maximum airflow to reduce the risk of overheating. Our sleeping bag is sized to be extra-long so your little has more room to wiggle and sleep comfortably. Plus, the convenient inverted bottom zipper makes nighttime or naptime diaper changes a breeze.
Our organic baby sleep sacks are consciously made with quality + sustainability in mind, and manufactured according to the strictest ecological, social, and processing standards so you can surround your babe in fabric free of toxins.
1.0 TOG. Wear over pajamas; can also be layered with warmer sleepwear in cooler temperatures.
- 100% organic cotton baby sleep sack
- Signature hand-drawn print
- Breathable fabric + sleeveless design allow airflow
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changed
- Machine washable + softer with every wash
- 1.0 TOG
- Free of azo chemical compounds
- Recyclable packaging in compliance wit the Green Dot imitative
How to care for muslin:
- Wash before first use
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble Dry Low
- Warm iron if needed
- Do not dry clean