Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat
The 3-Across Convertible Car Seat
At less than 17 inches, Fllo makes it easy to ride 3-across. One of the safest narrow car seats available, it’s packed with industry-leading safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented energy management system – and advanced side-impact protection with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest.
- Comes with an anti-rebound bar, rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy-to-clean
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children.
Specifications for Rear-Facing Mode:
- Height: 25 - 43 in
- Weight: 14 - 40 lb
- Minimum Age Able to sit upright alone
- Seat Depth: 12.5 in
- Fore-Aft Measurement In Rear-Facing: 32.5 in
- Height Measurement in Rear-Facing Mode: 25.5-27 in
- Car Seat Weighs 28lbs with anti-rebound bar
Specifications for Forward-Facing Mode:
- Height 30 - 49 in.
- Weight 22- 65 lb
- Minimum Age 2+ years recommended* (1 year minimum)
- Base Width: 13 in
- Seating Width: 16.9 in
- Height Measurement in Forward-Facing: 26-31 in
- Car Seat Weighs 25lbs without anti-rebound bar
The Fllo convertible child seat with warning labels attached, Anti-rebound bar and Owner's manual.
*When using the Infant-Thingy (sold separately) it allows for a newborn from 4lbs to safely be in the car seat in rear-facing mode only*