Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat
The mother of all convertible car seats.
The Clek Foonf convertible car seat is designed for both revolutionary forward-facing safety performance and extended rear-facing use allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday. Engineered to protect, it comes fully loaded with Clek’s most advanced safety features, including the patented REACT energy management system, a steel anti-rebound bar, rigid-LATCH for an effortlessly secure installation, and advanced side-impact protection, with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Foonf’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
All Foonf models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth collection is free of any added flame retardants. Foonf is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.
- Comes with rear-facing wedge and anti-rebound bar. Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy-to-clean.
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children.
Specifications for Rear-Facing Mode:
- Height 25 - 43 inches
- Weight 14 - 40 lb
- Minimum Age Able to sit upright alone
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in
- Seating Height: 21.5-26 in
- Fore-Aft Measurement In Rear-Facing: 33 in
- Height Measurement In Rear-Facing: 25.5-28.5 in
- The Foonf car seat in rear facing-mode weighs 38lbs
Specifications for Forward-Facing Mode:
- Height 30 - 49 inches
- Weight 22 - 65 lb
- Minimum Age 2+ is the recommended age (1 year minimum)
- Base Width: 13 in
- Seating Width: 16.9 in
- Height Measurement In Forward-Facing: 28-32.5 in
- The Foonf car seat in forward-facing mode weighs 35lbs