Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat
The mother of all car seats
Built like a tank. Made with patented energy-absorbing crumple technology. The Foonf convertible car seat provides the utmost protection for your child. It’s easy to install, with a forward-facing rigid-UAS installation that’s so secure, you’d swear the seat becomes one with your vehicle. It’s one of the best-rated convertible car seats available, and has the durability to be passed from one child to another. (And another. And another.)
- Comes with rear-facing wedge and anti-rebound bar. Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy-to-clean.
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children.
Specifications for Rear-Facing Mode:
- Height 25 - 43 inches
- Weight 14 - 40 lb
- Minimum Age Able to sit upright alone
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in
- Seating Height: 21.5-26 in
- Fore-Aft Measurement In Rear-Facing: 33 in
- Height Measurement In Rear-Facing: 25.5-28.5 in
- The Foonf car seat in rear facing-mode weighs 38lbs
Specifications for Forward-Facing Mode:
- Height 30 - 49 inches
- Weight 22 - 65 lb
- Minimum Age 2+ is the recommended age (1 year minimum)
- Base Width: 13 in
- Seating Width: 16.9 in
- Height Measurement In Forward-Facing: 28-32.5 in
- The Foonf car seat in forward-facing mode weighs 35lbs
What's Included in the Box:
The Foonf convertible car seat with warning labels attached, Anti-rebound bar, rear-facing base and owner's manual
*When using with infant-thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child that's 5 lb and 19 in. for rear-facing mode only*