Halo SleepSack Wearable Blanket
HALO® SleepSack® is an award-winning wearable blanket for safe sleep. It’s also the recommended next step after SleepSack Swaddle for a seamless transition without losing sleep.
Design details include a zipper that opens from the bottom for easy diaper changes, and a roomy, extra long sack. That means it’s hip healthy and you won’t have to size up as quickly. Micro-fleece fabric is soft, super cozy and gentle on baby skin.
- Wearable baby blanket for safe sleep
- Keeps them cozy and can’t be kicked off
- Designed for a seamless transition after SleepSack swaddle
- Zipper opens from bottom for easier diaper changes
- 100% cotton is soft, breathable and gentle on skin
- Hip healthy design; approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Extra length (you won’t have to size up as quickly!)
- Comfy neckline with zipper covers to prevent scratches
- Premium quality; 98% of customers plan to reuse with younger siblings
- SleepSack brand is used in over 1,800 hospitals nationwide
- Machine Washable
- Use over regular sleepwear
- 0-24 months; 4 sizes available
- 0.5 TOG
Product Care: Turn inside out and close zipper before laundering. Machine wash cold with like colors on gentle cycle. Close zipper before washing. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
Always place your baby on their back for sleep. And never place anything in the crib with your baby. No pillows, bumpers, toys or loose blankets. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.