- 60-Second Car Seat Installation: Our patented StrongArm? mechanism is the only one that pulls the seatbelts tight for you, so you can quickly and securely install this car seat simply by turning a knob
- Back-Saving Interface:Our patented circular SmartHub? allows you to dock Orbit Baby car seats into your car from nearly any angle
- Paparazzi Shield?: For those times when your baby needs a little extra protection, or just some peace and quiet, our exclusive sunshade extension protects against UV rays and inquisitive eyes
- Soft Carrier Handle: Unlike conventional hard handles, our ergonomically flexible soft handle allows you to comfortably carry your baby close to you and folds away quickly
- also dock and rotate Infant Car Seat 360 degrees on the Stroller Frame or Rocker (not included)
- Car Seat Base G2 also works with rear-facing Toddler Car Seat when your child grows
- patent-pending upholstery design easily removes for machine-washing
Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat and Car Seat Base G2
Orbit Baby's car seat and base offer state-of-the-art safety features for your baby, as well as a parent-friendly design that is ergonomic and easy to install safely. This two-piece package also adds car seat functionality to your Stroller G2.
(Please refer to the pictures below)
- Infant Car Seat G2
- Car Seat Base G2
- weight rating (US): for children 4 - 30 lbs, 19 - 32in
- weight rating (Canada): for children 4 - 22 lbs (1.8 - 10 kg), 19 - 29 in (48 - 73 cm)
- Infant Car Seat dimensions: interior width: 8.5 - 12in (22 - 30cm); interior side depth: 12in (30cm); harness slot heights: 8in / 10in / 12in (20cm / 25cm / 30cm);
- Car Seat Base dimensions: length, from back to knob: 20.5in (52cm); width : 14in (35cm)
- Product weight: Infant Car Seat G2: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- U.S.Pat.No. 7,338,122, 7,559,606, 7,740,313, D545,074 and D594,678. Other
- U.S. Patents Pending. European Patent Application No. 05751808.6.
- Car Seat Base G2 also sold separately
- Includes 2-year Limited Warranty
- real-world safety: secure installation in only 60 seconds just by turning the StrongArm? knob
- SmartHub? safety ring provides 360-degree security in the car
- deep-cradle design is fully lined with EPP foam
- includes 5-point harness and infant insert
- base's aerospace-grade aluminum backbone provides unparalleled strength
- LATCH optimized, can also be installed with vehicle seatbelts
- Infant Car Seat G2 also approved for use without the base and in airplanes, with seatbelts
- patent-pending upholstery design removes for washing without compromising harness safety
- meets or exceeds all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS 213 and CMVSS 213.1), ASTM safety standards (F2050 and F833 with Stroller Frame G2), and CA TB117 flammability standard; CPSIA compliant
- download manual: Infant Car Seat + Base G2 (US); Infant Car Seat + Base G2 (Canada)
At Orbit Baby, we?re determined to go above and beyond the call of duty to guarantee our designs withstand the normal rigors ? and unexpected bumps ? of everyday use. Here?s a sampling of the tests we do, from stringent government-mandated tests of baby gear, to product validation tests we obligate ourselves to perform.
Car Seat Safety
StrongArm? Cycle Test
Installation of our car seat bases
The StrongArm is the self-tightening mechanism that allows you to securely install your car seat Base with just the turn of a knob. Orbit?s StrongArm design is fully rotated forwards and backwards 500 times to prove that this design remains just as safe after hundreds of installations.
SmartHub? Docking Test
Docking Orbit Baby car seats on our car seat bases
The SmartHub is the stainless steel ring of the car seat bases, strollers, and rockers, on which all Orbit Baby seats are docked. To guarantee the security of this primary component, Orbit Baby tests the SmartHub by docking, rotating, and undocking each seat design 3000 times before production. Then, during production, each seat is inspected and tested again on the SmartHub before it is boxed and shipped out.
NHTSA FMVSS 302
(National Highway Traffic Safety Administration | Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards)
This test is also required by law for all car seats. FMVSS 302 specifies and ensures a level of flame retardancy for Orbit?s car seats and Base. Click here to read more about the flame retardancy of Orbit Baby products.
NHTSA FMVSS 213
(National Highway Traffic Safety Administration | Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards)US law requires that all car seats on the market pass this regulatory standard. To pass FMVSS 213 regulations, Orbit?s car seats and car seat base go through rigorous dynamic tests, including multiple kinds of ?crash tests? that simulate car accidents, as well as static tests, which include loading buckles and examining labels. These tests ensure a consistent level of car seat safety.
Order shipments require 2 to 7 business days to reach their destination with the exception of some remote areas and special orders. Deliveries do not occur on weekends or statutory holidays. We do not deliver outside of Canada. Additional charges may apply for deliveries to areas outside of the Greater Toronto Area and for oversized items. If additional charges apply, we will contact the customer before processing the order. Additional charges may also apply for multiple delivery attempts.
When receiving a delivery:
1. The customer or their proxy must be present to receive, inspect and sign for the delivery if a signature is required.
2. Before signing for the package(s), the customer must ensure receipt of the proper number of packages and inspect the condition of the package(s). If there are any damages or shortages, the customer must make sure these are noted by the carrier in writing before accepting the delivery.
3. Packages must be promptly opened and checked to ensure that the correct items were shipped.
4. In the event of any damage during shipping, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the damage, photographs and the order number.
*Please see below for information regarding Defective Item Returns.
The customer must email any requested changes or cancellations of orders to email@example.com. Changed or cancelled orders will then be confirmed via email. We cannot guarantee that changes to or cancellations of online orders can be made once they are processed, however we will do our best to accommodate any requested changes prior to shipping. In the event that an order cannot be changed or cancelled, please refer to our return policy.
BB Buggy reserves the right to cancel any order if the customer’s billing information cannot be verified or does not coincide with the delivery address. We reserve the right not to release an order for in-store pickup if the customer’s identification and address cannot be verified.
Final sale items, discounted items, promotional items, floor models, gift baskets, special orders, replacement parts and merchandise which does not meet certain criteria cannot be returned or exchanged. Please see our detailed list of final sale items below.
Refunds will be issued via the original payment method. Customers returning items with a gift receipt will be issued a store credit.
BB Buggy offers refunds within 14 days from the date of purchase and 30 days for exchange or store credit on most products bought in-store with the original sales receipt.
Products returned with a gift receipt have 30 days for exchange or store credit from the date of purchase.
BB Buggy offers refunds within 14 days from the date of delivery for most products bought online.
Refunds take 3 to 5 business days to process and 5 to 10 business days for the refund amount to appear back on the customer’s account. In the case of a gift return, it will take 3 to 5 business days to process and issue an online credit for the return.
When returning items:
1. The customer must log in to their account to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This number is used to track the return and must be referenced in all communications.
2. The customer must wait for a member of our online team to confirm the return via email with instructions for returning the package.
3. The RMA number must be written on the outside of each package. Returns must be shipped through an insurable method. The customer must email firstname.lastname@example.org when the package has been shipped and provide a tracking number. Please ship to:
BB Buggy Warehouse
1200 Castlefield Ave., Lower East
4. The customer also has the option of bringing a return accompanied by the RMA number to any of our store locations. If the customer wishes to make an exchange in the store, this must be pre-arranged through our online team.
5. The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs for unwanted items. Items not meeting the criteria stated below and therefore deemed non-returnable will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
RETURNABLE ITEM CRITERIA
Merchandise being returned must meet the following criteria:
Returned items not meeting these criteria are subject to a 25% or more restocking fee depending on the condition of the returned items. BB Buggy reserves the right to refuse any returns that do not meet these criteria.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Due to safety and hygienic reasons, the following products are deemed final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged once purchased:
DEFECTIVE ITEM RETURNS
Customers can return a defective item which was purchased in-store and was not deemed a final sale item if they provide the original sales receipt or gift receipt. Once the return is approved, the customer will receive an equivalent replacement item.
Customers returning a defective item that was deemed final sale must first contact email@example.com for information on how to proceed with their return. Final sale items which are defective follow separate protocols depending on the defect and manufacturer’s policy and therefore must be dealt with on an individual basis. Defective final sale items will not be accepted in-store without prior approval and an RMA number.
Customers must notify us of a defective product within 3 business days from the date of delivery. We recommend that the customer email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the defective item, photographs and the order number.
Once the return is approved, the customer must follow the procedure for returning online purchases outlined above. We will cover the cost of return shipping for a defective item and provide an equivalent replacement item. The customer also has the option of bringing the defective item with the RMA number to any of our store locations. If the customer wishes to make an exchange in the store, this must be pre-arranged through our online team. This procedure applies to both returnable and final sale items.
Customers who purchase merchandise with a warranty are required to contact the particular manufacturer for details.
BB Buggy reserves the right to make changes to this policy without notice.