Owlet Smart Sock 2DETAILS & SPECIFICATIONS
The Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate and oxygen levels using clinically-proven pulse oximetry.
The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but will notify with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong.
Using Owlet's app, you can receive notifications and stream real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on your phone.
- Requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 4.4 or higher
- Version 2
- Wifi required for Owlet App, HotSpot wifi NOT recommended
- Owlet is not an FDA approved medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition
- Measures 3.5' L x 3.5' W x .7” H
- Weight: 1.3 pounds - BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free
- ETL listed
- Designed in USA
- Imported Product
Socks can be worn on either foot.Includes 1 Smart Sock sensor.18-hour battery life.
Uses clinically-proven pulse oximetry.Meets international pulse oximetry standards for accuracy.
Connects via bluetooth.Range up to 100 ft.
Real-time heart rate (BPM).Real-time oxygen saturation levels.Receive base station notifications.Chat with support in app.
Glows green to let you know everything is okay.Includes 3 notifications for parents.Smart Sock charging dock.