UPPAbaby Vista V2 StrollerIntroducing the latest evolution of VISTA – V2! The VISTA is designed to grow with families offering multiple configurations, for a second or third child, all while strolling like a single. The new VISTA V2 offers design improvements solidifying its positioning as a performance stroller system while functional upgrades make the lives of parents even easier. The zip-out canopy on our Toddler Seat extends to shield your child from harmful UV rays, allowing your family to enjoy even the sunniest of days together.
- Full-size reversible Toddler Seat with a higher back and deeper footrest so your toddler can ride forwards, backwards, completely upright, reclined and anywhere in between.
- Multi-position recline allows your child to lie comfortably for naps or sit upright to take in the sights, offering the flexibility your busy toddler needs.
- Five-point, no-rethread harness
- Extendable, height-adjustable canopy with UPF 50+ protection, zip-out fabric and mesh panels. The easy slide canopy accommodates growing children.
- Adjustable handlebar extends for parents of varying heights and features premium, full-grain leather for extra grip while pushing baby.
- Enhanced all-wheel suspension and softer tires. Independent shocks ensure your child has a smooth and comfortable ride whether traveling down winding paths or over bumpy pavement.
- Front wheel locks with visual indicators
- The VISTA one-step fold is easy and intuitive. The stroller stands on its own when folded and can be folded with or without the Toddler Seat attached.
- Extra-large, easy-access basket with dedicated Rain Shield storage
- The included Bassinet is perfect for naps on the go. With just one hand you can detach the Bassinet and carry your sleeping infant anywhere.
- The back of the Bassinet canopy unzips for additional airflow, and the pop-out sunshade shields your child from harmful UV rays, keeping baby cool and comfortable.
- Ability to transport up to three children with RumbleSeat and PiggyBack accessories
- The MESA Infant Car Seat attaches directly to the VISTA delivering a Performance Travel System that is the ultimate in portability and safety. No need to sacrifice performance for convenience.
- The VISTA is also compatible with select Chicco®, Maxi-Cosi®, Nuna® and Cybex infant car seats with our adapters.
- With the addition of a RumbleSeat accessory or adapters, the VISTA expands to accommodate your new addition from birth, with their older sibling in tow.
- Toddler Seat suitable from 3 months to 50 lbs
- Bassinet suitable from birth, up to 20 lbs, or until infant can push up on hands and knees [whichever comes first]
- Folded - 17.3” L x 25.7” W x 33” H
- Unfolded - 32.8” L x 25.7” W x 39.5” H
- Stroller Weight: Frame + Seat: 27 lbs
- Bassinet Weight: 8.8 lbs
- Stroller Frame
- Toddler Seat
- Toddler Seat Rain Shield
- Bug Shield
Order shipments require 2 to 7 business days to reach their destination with the exception of some remote areas and special orders. Deliveries do not occur on weekends or statutory holidays. We do not deliver outside of Canada. Additional charges may apply for deliveries to areas outside of the Greater Toronto Area and for oversized items. If additional charges apply, we will contact the customer before processing the order. Additional charges may also apply for multiple delivery attempts.
When receiving a delivery:
1. The customer or their proxy must be present to receive, inspect and sign for the delivery if a signature is required.
2. Before signing for the package(s), the customer must ensure receipt of the proper number of packages and inspect the condition of the package(s). If there are any damages or shortages, the customer must make sure these are noted by the carrier in writing before accepting the delivery.
3. Packages must be promptly opened and checked to ensure that the correct items were shipped.
4. In the event of any damage during shipping, email email@example.com with a description of the damage, photographs and the order number.
*Please see below for information regarding Defective Item Returns.
The customer must email any requested changes or cancellations of orders to firstname.lastname@example.org. Changed or cancelled orders will then be confirmed via email. We cannot guarantee that changes to or cancellations of online orders can be made once they are processed, however we will do our best to accommodate any requested changes prior to shipping. In the event that an order cannot be changed or cancelled, please refer to our return policy.
BB Buggy reserves the right to cancel any order if the customer’s billing information cannot be verified or does not coincide with the delivery address. We reserve the right not to release an order for in-store pickup if the customer’s identification and address cannot be verified.
Final sale items, discounted items, promotional items, floor models, gift baskets, special orders, replacement parts and merchandise which does not meet certain criteria cannot be returned or exchanged. Please see our detailed list of final sale items below.
Refunds will be issued via the original payment method. Customers returning items with a gift receipt will be issued a store credit.
BB Buggy offers refunds within 14 days from the date of purchase and 30 days for exchange or store credit on most products bought in-store with the original sales receipt.
Products returned with a gift receipt have 30 days for exchange or store credit from the date of purchase.
BB Buggy offers refunds within 14 days from the date of delivery for most products bought online.
Refunds take 3 to 5 business days to process and 5 to 10 business days for the refund amount to appear back on the customer’s account. In the case of a gift return, it will take 3 to 5 business days to process and issue an online credit for the return.
When returning items:
1. The customer must log in to their account to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This number is used to track the return and must be referenced in all communications.
2. The customer must wait for a member of our online team to confirm the return via email with instructions for returning the package.
3. The RMA number must be written on the outside of each package. Returns must be shipped through an insurable method. The customer must email email@example.com when the package has been shipped and provide a tracking number. Please ship to:
BB Buggy Warehouse
1200 Castlefield Ave., Lower East
4. The customer also has the option of bringing a return accompanied by the RMA number to any of our store locations. If the customer wishes to make an exchange in the store, this must be pre-arranged through our online team.
5. The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs for unwanted items. Items not meeting the criteria stated below and therefore deemed non-returnable will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
RETURNABLE ITEM CRITERIA
Merchandise being returned must meet the following criteria:
Returned items not meeting these criteria are subject to a 25% or more restocking fee depending on the condition of the returned items. BB Buggy reserves the right to refuse any returns that do not meet these criteria.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Due to safety and hygienic reasons, the following products are deemed final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged once purchased:
DEFECTIVE ITEM RETURNS
Customers can return a defective item which was purchased in-store and was not deemed a final sale item if they provide the original sales receipt or gift receipt. Once the return is approved, the customer will receive an equivalent replacement item.
Customers returning a defective item that was deemed final sale must first contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to proceed with their return. Final sale items which are defective follow separate protocols depending on the defect and manufacturer’s policy and therefore must be dealt with on an individual basis. Defective final sale items will not be accepted in-store without prior approval and an RMA number.
Customers must notify us of a defective product within 3 business days from the date of delivery. We recommend that the customer email email@example.com with a description of the defective item, photographs and the order number.
Once the return is approved, the customer must follow the procedure for returning online purchases outlined above. We will cover the cost of return shipping for a defective item and provide an equivalent replacement item. The customer also has the option of bringing the defective item with the RMA number to any of our store locations. If the customer wishes to make an exchange in the store, this must be pre-arranged through our online team. This procedure applies to both returnable and final sale items.
Customers who purchase merchandise with a warranty are required to contact the particular manufacturer for details.
BB Buggy reserves the right to make changes to this policy without notice.